6.15.2014

Sunday Stash #4 Fabrics Temporarily Forgotten

I've purchased fabric a handful of times over the last month but forgotten to share them and use them. Ha!
I have them in little stacks around the studio for inspiration (aka I still haven't put them away!).
All fabrics are from Joann's simply because they opened a store less than 2 miles away!





Fabric purchased with mass coupons for clothing construction

More Fat Quarters!

Molli Sparkles

Linking up with Molli Sparkles!
Happy Fathers Day!
-M

2 comments:

  1. Coincidentally, my plan for this evening is to fold and put away the little stacks of fabric around my sewing space.

    I wanted to reply to your comment on my blog, but you're a no-reply blogger. You can find the sun block pattern I used linked from my Free Quilt Block Patterns page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! I thought I had fixed my 'no-reply' status long ago,it's also time for a little blog makeover so I shall add that to the 'fix-it' list. Thank you so much for showing me those free patterns and your Block Lotto is FANTASTIC!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...